You gather recommendations from friends, You take notes of places you’ve heard of or seen on social media. The fact is that you have limited time, you want to live an incredible experience, and you want to make every day of your trip count.
The good news is that you can rely on our 10 years of experience traveling Colombia to make your dream trip come true without missing the good stuff. With our Vacation Planning service and its 4 simple steps we will give you the most accurate hotels, experiences and transportation for an optimal trip.
1. Fill Our Vacation Planning Form
2. Receive a draft of your trip with cost estimate
3. Design your travel itinerary with our travel consultant
4. Confirm your trip, pack your bag, and we’ll take care of the rest.
1. Fill out the vacation planning form: It will take you between 5 and 10 minutes. We know that may take some time but believe us: it is worth the effort, allowing us to get to know your travel plans, style and preferences in a comprehensive manner. Doing this from the beginning saves you valuable time moving forward. Once we receive your answers, we will start working on your draft itinerary right away.
2. Receive a draft of your trip with a cost estimate: Within the next 7 days (at the latest), one of our travel consultants will review your form and send your draft itinerary. The draft includes the optimal route of the places you want to visit, ideas of must-see things to do at each destination, some considerations we consider important and most importantly, a cost estimate.
3. Design your travel itinerary with our travel consultant: If the draft looks good and the cost estimate is within your budget, we are ready to start planning the details! To start this phase we charge a deposit of $10 for each day of your trip. The deposit will be deducted from the final cost of the trip, but in case you drop the process it will be non-refundable. We do this because we allocate a great amount of time planning your detailed itinerary.
During the design process, a travel consultant will be assigned to you. We will send you the first detailed itinerary, where all the individual prices for accommodation, transport, experiences and meals will be transparent to you. Then, you can email back or arrange a call with your English-speaking travel consultant to give us your feedback. Based on that, we will make adjustments and send a modified itinerary. We will send up to 4 versions of a detailed itinerary. Each reviewed itinerary will be sent within 4 working days after we receive your feedback.
4. Confirm your trip, pack your bag and we will take care of the rest: That simple. Once we have the final itinerary, we will ask you for a deposit have to make a deposit so we can go ahead and make all the bookings and arrangements. The deposit and payment may vary according to the itinerary, but in any case, be ready to make a deposit of 50% to confirm your trip.
Note: Our travel consultants are not alone in the process. We always brainstorm with the rest of the team about ideas for the itinerary. That way, we convey all our team's local knowledge and expertise to your trip.